NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. The Win A New Corvette and Silver Corvette Coin Sweepstakes is produced by The Capital Communications Group LLC (CapComm Group) of Houston, Texas. The "free chance" to win the Corvette is given to the person (s), or group who purchase one of these, one-of-a-kind 'limited edition', numbered, Corvette Silver Coins. The coins can be purchased online at our website for $100.00 per coin. Purchasers will receive their coin (s) thru the US Postal Service. Purchaser's will also receive a card a with a key-tag along with their coin. The card and key-tag has a number that matches the number on the coin. If the “winner” of the grand prize, the Corvette, decldes not to take the Corvette, they may instead, choose and rexeive $50,000.00 VISA ‘Pre-Paid’ Cash Card.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Win A New Corvette promotion is open to residents of the USA only. Subject to additional limitations set forth below and specifically outlined on how to Win the Corvette. The sweepstakes is open to every USA resident, who is at least 18 years of age or older at the time of their entry. Winner must have a valid driver's license in the state where they reside and show proof of auto insurance to claim the Corvette. In order to claim and receive the ‘$50,000.00 cash’ award and not take the Corvette .. You must be at least 18 years of age. No driver’s license or auto is insurance required.
3. NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN: Any owner or employee of The CapComm Group LLC, Golden State Mint, AutoNation or Kustom Sites, or any employee of these companies. They are not eligible to win the Corvette or the Cash. The ‘official’ start date for the ‘Win A New Corvette.com promotion will begin on November 24th. 2017 and end on or before May 1st. 2018 ("The Promotion Period").
4. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Participants may purchase one or more Corvette Silver Coins, or you may obtain your "free entry" by sending a $15.95 cashier's check, or postal money order to cover all costs including Shipping and Handling (S&H) on or before April 1st. 2018 and mail it to: Win A New Corvette, 10011 Briar Forest Dr. Houston, TX 77042. Limit one free entry per household, and only one per Automobile Club or Group organization. By electing this option, you will receive one entry to win the Corvette. You will not be entered into any weekly drawings.
A maximum of 5,000 coins will be minted and a maximum of 5,000 card with 'pogs' will be printed. All 'mail in' entries must be received by Ken Streetman, no later than 5:30 PM on Apr. 5th. 2018. All entries will have the same chance of winning regardless of whether they are obtained for free or by purchasing a product. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, garbled or unintelligible entries, or for failure to receive entries due to shipping or handling errors or technical problems or transmission failures of any kind, including without limitation, the malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software.
Any questions regarding the number of validity of entries submitted shall be determined by CapComm Group and in their sole discretion. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Promotion. All entries become the property of CapComm Group LLC and none will be returned or individually acknowledged. Each Corvette Coin number registration will bear a unique number. The individual whose name appears on the master list, matching the ticket (pog number) drawn shall be declared the sole winner. In no event shall The CapComm Group or any Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than one automobile and or $50,000.00 cash in the Win A New Corvette (winanewcorvette.com) program.
5. WEEKLY WINNERS: Weekly drawings will begin on Dec. 10th, 2017. One winning coin number (with matching ‘pog’ number) will be drawn each week and the winners name will be posted on the website and the winner will be notified. Weekly drawings will continue every week until April 1st. 2018. The Grand Prize Drawing will be held on May 5th. 2018. One ‘pog’ (with matching coin number) will be randomly drawn from among all eligible entries received. The Grand Prize winner will receive a new 2018 Corvette C7 valued at $65,000.00 (+/-), or may choose a $50,000.00 VISA Cash Card instead. The winner must accept the Corvette or cash and take delivery on or before May 30th. 2018 or forfeit the prize. Winner is responsible for all applicable Federal, State and local taxes and expenses incurred by winning the Corvette as further described below. There are no additional warranties on the car awarded, except as may be provided by the manufacturer or as otherwise required by law. The Winner will be responsible for taking delivery and picking up the Corvette at a Chevrolet dealership determined by The CapComm Group. The “delivery” will be executed at the dealership. Winners will have to pay all “taxes” and delivery costs, State, Local and Federal taxes at time of delivery.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE DELIVERY: The Grand Prize winner will be notified by telephone and overnight delivery service and will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release ("Affidavit and Release") no later than May 20th. 2018 as a condition of receiving the car. Failure to timely complete, sign and return the Affidavit and Release, or to comply with any term of condition of these Official Rules, will result in winner's disqualification and the forfeiture of their interest in the Grand Prize, The Corvette or the Cash.
7. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited. The “winner” constitutes the participant's consent to use, publish, reproduce and for all purposes, including publicity, promotion and advertising, in any media (including without limitation, the Internet, television or offline promotions), Prize winner's name, city, photograph, likeness, voice, image, each in perpetuity without further compensation, credit or right of review or approval.
8. ODDS: Odds of winning the Corvette depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Because there is a maximum of only 5,000 coins that will be minted, the odds of winning are 1 in 5,000 and can be no more than 1 in 5,000.
9. OFFICIAL RULES: The Official Rules may be obtained by (a) logging onto our website, www.winanewcorvette.com or (b) .. by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: RULES:, % Ken Streetman, 10011 Briar Forest Dr. Houston, TX 77042.
10. OTHER CONDITIONS: CapComm Group reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in any of the following actions, if for any reason: (a) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by participants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Sponsors' sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, (b) the Promotion or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper processing of entries per these Official Rules. By entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless all Sponsors, Ken Streetman, CapComm Group, Golden State Mint, AutoNation and Kustom Sites, and each of their parent, subsidiary companies, affiliates, divisions, franchisees, suppliers, representatives, consultants, sub-contractors, distributors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and their officers, directors, employees, shareholders and agents, and each of the ongoing entities' employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents (collectively the "Released Parties"), from and any and all claims, actions and/or liability for any injuries or death, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or entry into the Promotion or acceptance, delivery or use of the Prize. The Released Parties are not responsible or liable for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, and assume no responsibility for (i) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or mission at any web site, (ii) failure of any entry to be received by Sponsors due to technical problems, telephone service problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, (iii) communications line, hardware and/or software failures, (iv) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Promotion, (v) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries and/or entry information, or (vi) entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, and/or unintelligible (or any combination thereof). By entering, participants agree to comply with these Official Rules. Any participants who attempts to tamper with this Drawing in any way shall be disqualified. In the event of dispute as to who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address in question. Additional restrictions may apply.
11. ARBITRATION / CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, participants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association then effective, and any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by participants with regard to this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees, punitive, incidental, consequential or other damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participants and Sponsors in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Texas or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Texas. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision so long as the general intent of these Official Rules remains in effect. In the event, that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
12. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the Grand Prize Winner, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to, and no later than May, 15th, 2018 to: Corvette Winner: % Ken Streetman, 10011 Briar Forest Dr., Houston, TX 77042